This year marks the 80th anniversary of Marvel comics, the franchise that has taken over screens both big and small and has become a worldwide phenomenon. The very first Marvel comic book was released in October of 1939 and featured stories about superheroes the Human Torch and the Sub-Mariner. Over the next 80 years, Marvel would continue to unleash a colorful cast of characters such as Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, Captain America, The Hulk, Black Panther, the Guardians of the Galaxy, are Marvel gift ideas among many, many more . While Marvel primarily exists in comic book and movie form, there is a thriving market of Marvel-inspired goods and merchandise with Marvel gift ideas. Beyond shirts, hoodies, and pj’s for kids, there are mugs, office supplies, and even kitchen appliances honoring the likes of Groot, Thanos, and even Stan Lee himself.
Gifts For Marvel Lovers
- This Wearable Iron Man Suit Mark 85 (XLVII) for Iron Man Fans: Marvel gifts for men like a wearable Iron Man Suit Mark XLVII is the Halloween costume every Marvel fan dreams of. This marvel gift for men Looks like an authentic battle suit from Tony Stark’s Armoury, it will set any place you go to ablaze with excitement. Whether you want to go trick or treating or be everyone’s Marvel at the next comic con, this full wearable Iron Man suit 85 will make you the talk of the occasion!
- Iron Man Arc Reactor Glass Pendant Necklaces is a great personal accessory : Marvel Cinematic Universe fans are in for a treat with this awesome iron man arc reactor glass pendant necklace. It represents Tony Stark’s crowning achievement and now, it can be an endless source of energy and motivation just around your neck. This product is ideal for people of all ages and all genders and you can pair it with a ton of other Marvel exclusive merchandise. Marvel toys like the Iron Man Arc Reactor Glass Pendant Necklaces are made of the highest-quality material. It is designed to resemble the original arc reactor in the Iron Man trilogy perfectly. If you are a fan of Marvel toys, then you will remember it around Tony’s neck in all the most iconic scenes from these and the Avengers movies. You can have a superhero gifts basket with marvel universe toys.
- A Hulk head and fist that hangs out on your wall: This is a wild way to do a night-light, but if you’re a Hulk fan, it’s wild in all the right ways. This head and fist set is cordless; they both run on batteries. The set includes the crack stickers, so it really looks like the Hulk is coming through your wall. If you like other options, you can invite Spider-Man, Iron Man, or Captain America to bust through your walls. Marvel universe toys are best if you are a fan of Marvel.
- A smartwatch that will help get you into hero shape: Garmin just released special edition smartwatches inspired by Captain America and Captain Marvel. Marvel gadgets not only does it offer many smart features, marvel gadgets also have character-inspired app experiences too. The smartwatch has fitness and wellness tracking tools, notifications, music, and Garmin Pay. The superhero gifts basket interface includes badges you can earn by completing various fitness activities. Superhero gifts are interesting and come in many varieties.
- Marvel’s Dr Strange Eye of Agamotto Necklace: Avengers gifts like the Marvel Cinematic Universe is one of the biggest and most popular superhero film franchises in the world. And Doctor Strange is one of its most iconic. Now, with Avengers gifts you can be like Doctor Strange too with this Eye of Agamotto replica necklace. Made from the highest-quality materials, this Marvel’s Doctor Strange Eye of Agamotto replica necklace is a beautiful personal accessory. It resembles the actual Eye of Agamotto you saw in the movies. Wearing it along with any kind of casual clothing will give you an instant sense of style and class.The eye of Agamotto can see all possibilities and you can see all the possibilities your Marvel style swag brings when you wear it!